ComfortLUX™ Jumper NON-SKID Half-Pad with SHEEPSKIN Lining & Trim and POCKETS for shims
- MERINO sheepskin lining, pommel roll, and rear trim offer all of the advantages of wool over synthetic fibers, providing efficient shock absorption and superior thermal comfort. Sheepskin contains lanolin, a natural substance, which soothes the horse's sensitive or inflamed skin. When sheepskin is set directly against the animal's body, it stimulates blood circulation and promotes a therapeutic effect;
- "Open-channel" design alleviates excessive pressure from the horse's spine and promotes increased air circulation;
- Two large pockets are designed specifically to ensure proper fit of the saddle and comfort for the horse by accommodating both comfort-cushioning and saddle-fitting shims or inserts;
- Non-Slip mesh upper assures perfect grip and steadily secures the ComfortLUX Half-Pad under the saddle;
- A special knitted structure of the 3-D Spacer textile allows ComfortLUX Half-Pad to dry out fast, protecting sheepskin against mold/mildew growth;
- High-Resilience open-cell foam shims allow for the overall weight to be redistributed over a larger area, thus minimizing pressure points;
- Both authentic and custom-made shims can be easily inserted and removed due to the wide pocket openings;
- ComfortLUX Half-Pad can be used both with and without shims;
A pair of FREE High-Resilience 1/2-inch foam full-size inserts is included in the package.
Optional: SHEEP WOOL FELT Inserts, contain virgin wool (95%), recombed wool (5%); item details
3-DIMENSIONAL SPACER Inserts, 100% air-permeable (breathable); item details
*** The ComfortLUX Half-Pad can also be made all in white FREE of extra charge.
Made in Canada
Please feel free to contact us at any time.
NOTE: If you have a saddle with gusseted panels, we recommend you to order a saddle pad that is one size bigger than the actual size of your saddle. Alternatively, you can place a special order for a custom-made saddle pad at no extra charge.